RUN WITH US
New Haven Road Runners (NHRR) is a volunteer-run organization that unites runners in the Southern Connecticut area. In addition to competing in numerous races, we offer year-round group runs, interval training, track workouts, and social gatherings. We’re dedicated to promoting healthy lifestyles and enduring friendships.
Additionally, we have some members who choose to race in the USATF-CT Road Grand Prix against other clubs in Connecticut. If you would like to race with us please register for a USATF membership and enter code 304 in the "USATF-Registered Club" box.
If you would like to join New Haven Road Runners please sign up below! If the cost is a barrier to you please send us an email and we can work something out.
Club Membership$2020$Every year
- Regularly scheduled group runs
- Team racing at USATF Road Grand Prix
- Fun social activities
- Team discount at Woodbridge Running Company
- Complimentary singlet for racing members
- Customized group training workout plan
- Friendly, warm, and welcoming community